Monday, September 19, 2011

preschooler.


charlotte marie, oh charlotte, you are one of a kind. you are a "miller" through and through, though you're still as beautiful as your mommy. you're stubborn, but sweet; independent, but a hugger. you love to love.
ever since you were born, the family has said you look like me, act like me, and even eat like me. you dip everything in ranch dressing. this is the only way i survived my childhood years!
i will be the first to say, being like me is not always the best thing because i have always been a stubborn, independent, mouthy gal, and it got me a lot of trips to time-out; but believe me, baby, these qualities will make you strong as well. always be yourself. your lovable, snuggable, only-you self.

do you think she's excited??
 thinking back...
baby charlotte. (please excuse auntie j, looking rough!)
elisa loves being a big sister!
baby charlotte at our wedding shower.
diva!
dorothy and little lion.
angel.
always makes me smile!
loves to read.... anywhere!
and now, walking to preschool with daddy...