Thursday, June 16, 2011

late 20's angst.

being in my "late 20's" in the roaring 20's seems much, much more fabulous. i mean, look at her. the hat. the pearls. the sultry look of a chic bad ass. the lace. the lips. it all looks so... fabulous. me, i do not feel fabulous in my "late 20's." i don't know why, but i just don't. i feel my body changing, redistributing, tireding. i think to myself, i just don't want to get old. i want to be 20. and fabulous. forever. 
juxtaposed to my brother. this is him on his 32nd birthday, riding around on his bike, in a "crown" made by my nieces, his sweet, loving daughters. he hasn't gotten "old" yet, obviously. i mean, he still plays video games, farts a lot, and thinks star wars is the greatest anything ever created. this is why i love him. 
 
it's no "roaring 20's fabulousness," but it's real and it's fun and it's surely not OLD.